The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.34 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage



Madison Motorsports
My SICK street racing story y00!! - Printable Version

+- Madison Motorsports (https://forum.mmsports.org)
+-- Forum: Madison Motorsports (https://forum.mmsports.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Lounge (https://forum.mmsports.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: My SICK street racing story y00!! (/showthread.php?tid=2840)

Pages: 1 2


My SICK street racing story y00!! - WRXtranceformed - 09-20-2005

So, the other night after leaving BWF in Chantilly after a NASIOC meet, I stop at a stoplight on 50W. A brand new silver C6 (with T-tops?) and an older convertible Mustang GT pull up on either side of me.

We all kind of look at each other, nod, and the triple threat of our exhaust notes was probably keeping everybody awake behind us.

The traffic clears out of the intersection and I know our light is turning green soon. We give each other one more look, the light turns green, and BAM!....

















We all drive off normally. It actually really surprised me that all three cars showed total restraint. I think besides all three of us being mature adults, there was sort of a mutual respect of each others cars.

I can't say I've never messed around with another car on a highway, I'm sure most have at some time or another, but the reality of what the consequences can be of street racing (both in terms of potential physical damage as well as getting your car impounded / license lost) has just left me with really no desire to get involved with anything like that at all. Or maybe I'm just getting old Sad

If that's the case, bring on the gray hairs! But damn, the :twisted: inside me really wants to know how I'd do against that Corvette 8)


- Evan - 09-20-2005

good story.

I was getting ready to kick your ass Wink


- Nis01 - 09-20-2005

Def. getting old Lee... :lol:


- KPWSerpiente - 09-20-2005

Let me save you the suspense.

You'd have gotten owned.
Seriously.

-T


- ScottyB - 09-20-2005

haha, nice Lee. you got me there.

KPWSerpiente Wrote:You'd have gotten owned.
Seriously.

-T

i didn't think older 'vert stangs were that fast. my father-in-law has a 95 gt auto vert and it's slow as shit, even for my expectations.

but yeah....C6's are luscious.


- HAULN-SS - 09-20-2005

Yeah, I dont think they're that quick. Somewhere between 7 and 8 second 60.


- WRXtranceformed - 09-20-2005

KPWSerpiente Wrote:Let me save you the suspense.

You'd have gotten owned.
Seriously.

-T
Probably :lol:

The GT I really wasn't worried about. It sounded stockish (i.e. no blower whistle, etc.). If the 'Vette hooked up I'd be toast, but a lot of people don't know how to drive those from what I've read. I've heard tons of stories about stock AWD DSM fanbois and other lower hp cars putting the smackdown on Vettes because all they did was spin tires.

But stories are stories! :roll:


- KPWSerpiente - 09-20-2005

I was talking about the C6.

-T


- navin - 09-21-2005

haha, BWF sux...


- Dragon - 09-21-2005

Evan Wrote:good story.

I was getting ready to kick your ass Wink



- D_Eclipse9916 - 09-21-2005

Lower hp cars? awd dsms? We only have about 10 horsepower difference stock than wrxs....


- ScottyB - 09-21-2005

D_Eclipse9916 Wrote:We only have about 10 horsepower difference stock than wrxs....

i think he meant in relation to V8 cars and such.


- WRXtranceformed - 09-21-2005

ScottyB Wrote:
D_Eclipse9916 Wrote:We only have about 10 horsepower difference stock than wrxs....

i think he meant in relation to V8 cars and such.
Yah what Scott said.


- DierwulfBL - 09-24-2005

dave...........im gonna race him


- WRXtranceformed - 09-24-2005

DierwulfBL Wrote:dave...........im gonna race him
Who?


- Mike - 09-24-2005

DierwulfBL Wrote:dave...........im gonna race him

:?:

are you the new rob?


- Dave - 09-25-2005

DierwulfBL Wrote:dave...........im gonna race him
:?:
was this directed at me?


- WRXtranceformed - 09-25-2005

I think Dave is the name of the monkey at the control board in his head churning out great ideas such as "CNT MGNT" vanity plates.


- REED - 09-25-2005

its from dave chappells stand up act



I didn't know I couldnt do that officer...... :lol:


- WRXtranceformed - 09-25-2005

A C5 in front of me tonight was showing off, whipping in and out of heavy traffic on 7 heading towards Leesburg from Sterling. He punched it in an opening of traffic right when someone was moving over into that empty lane. It was the closest I've ever seen to a smashed up Corvette... the guy barely made it into the center lane.

The asshole had his little daughter in the car too from what I could tell =/