Madison Motorsports
Car Guys @ Shenandoah Sept. 15-16 - Printable Version

+- Madison Motorsports (https://forum.mmsports.org)
+-- Forum: Madison Motorsports (https://forum.mmsports.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Events (https://forum.mmsports.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Car Guys @ Shenandoah Sept. 15-16 (/showthread.php?tid=6342)



Car Guys @ Shenandoah Sept. 15-16 - Chris - 08-24-2007

Anyone interested in this? Shenandoah is an awesome track if you haven't driven it and with Car Guys they open up the skid pad which really helps you learn your car.

I'm on the fence as I have other plans that weekend, but damn I love driving Shenandoah...

Price is $395 but you get much more track time than other clubs.


- Evan - 08-24-2007

fence


- Andy - 08-26-2007

Hey boobies. I'll register this week. I don't really need fifth gear at Shen anyways.


- Chris - 08-28-2007

Andy Wrote:Hey boobies. I'll register this week. I don't really need fifth gear at Shen anyways.

still considering... its either camping with a bunch of friends or this, so I'll let you know.


- Chris - 09-03-2007

I'm passing on this event and doing trackdaze at Shenandoah in October.


- Evan - 09-13-2007

it was cancelled anyway Sad