Topper for my truck
#1
I'm looking for a used topper for my '01 F150 Ex Cab short bed. ANY COLOR as long as it is cab height. The truck is in decent condition so I'd like the topper to be roughly the same. I prefer sliding/screened windows and a single rear latch (if I was feeling choosy)

Ultimately, something along the lines of the Leer 100XL.

If you see one for sale somewhere let me know. I posted a N.VA Craigslist ad too.

I'm willing to drive quite a ways for it so let me know what you have/find.
http://www.85xr.com

1985 Merkur XR4Ti Track Car
2013 Ford F-150 FX4 Ecoboost
E46 BMW 330Ci Sport 5spd
1973 Honda CL125S
1985 Honda CX500
2013 Arctic Cat 700 ATV
2017 Onewheel +
  Reply
#2
We've got one in Abingdon that you can have for free, you just gotta come get it. If my mom is making any trips up this way in her truck anytime soon she can bring it, but I don't forsee that. It originally came on an F-150 but fit just fine on our 1500 Dodge Ram. It has screened windows on the side with glass windows that open by spinning a lever. It also has a single rear glass window that swings up and is lockable.
2010 Dodge Ram 1500
2019 Ford Mustang
  Reply
#3
Really? Sweet! You have a PM!
http://www.85xr.com

1985 Merkur XR4Ti Track Car
2013 Ford F-150 FX4 Ecoboost
E46 BMW 330Ci Sport 5spd
1973 Honda CL125S
1985 Honda CX500
2013 Arctic Cat 700 ATV
2017 Onewheel +
  Reply
#4
You have PM as well.
2010 Dodge Ram 1500
2019 Ford Mustang
  Reply
#5
Mom is sending me the pictures of ours hopefully today or tomorrow. Also, I was cruising around the lot on the golf cart today and noticed that we have 4 or 5 camper tops just sitting up on the hill at the lot. I'll ask Bob if he is willing to part with one on the cheap. Apparently they have been sitting up there for a year or so, but are still in good condition.
2010 Dodge Ram 1500
2019 Ford Mustang
  Reply
#6
I hope the 5 miles to the dealership for a perfect fit wasn't too much for ya, haha. I still can't believe that topper worked out so perfectly.
2010 Dodge Ram 1500
2019 Ford Mustang
  Reply
#7
Big thanks to Ryan for hooking me up with a smokin deal on a topper. so far I have just under $100 in it including a new rear glass nitrogen strut. I have to find mounting hardware and get all of the lights hooked up and it'll be ready to go!

Thanks again Ryan!
http://www.85xr.com

1985 Merkur XR4Ti Track Car
2013 Ford F-150 FX4 Ecoboost
E46 BMW 330Ci Sport 5spd
1973 Honda CL125S
1985 Honda CX500
2013 Arctic Cat 700 ATV
2017 Onewheel +
  Reply


Forum Jump: