Madison Motorsports
Carlisle All Ford Nationals, this weekend! - Printable Version

+- Madison Motorsports (https://forum.mmsports.org)
+-- Forum: Madison Motorsports (https://forum.mmsports.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Events (https://forum.mmsports.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Carlisle All Ford Nationals, this weekend! (/showthread.php?tid=7353)



Carlisle All Ford Nationals, this weekend! - PDenbigh - 06-04-2008

MM,

My Dad and I are going to the Carlisle all Ford Nationals in Carlisle, PA, about 2.5 hours North of Harrisonburg. I'll be going up Friday evening and returning Sunday some time. This is THE Merkur meet of the year, drawing over 200 Merkurs most of the time (can you believe that many still run?!).

Anyone else going by chance?

Here is a link with more info: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/ce/events/ford-nationals/">http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/ce/events/ford-nationals/</a><!-- m -->

Peter


- ViPER1313 - 06-04-2008

Might make it up.


- ViPER1313 - 06-09-2008

Came up on Saturday - I had a pretty good time. I looked for you Pete, sorry I didn't run into you. Hotter than balls all day long. Got to meet a lot of the SHO people I know from SHOForum too.

[Image: img1099mediumxo3.jpg]
[Image: img1100mediumff1.jpg]
[Image: img1101mediumvr5.jpg]
[Image: img1102mediumrb7.jpg]
[Image: img1105mediumol2.jpg]
[Image: img1106mediumgx4.jpg]
[Image: img1107mediumob9.jpg]
[Image: img1109mediumxk6.jpg]
[Image: img1110mediumsq1.jpg]
[Image: img1113mediumqz2.jpg]
[Image: img1114mediumnb7.jpg]
[Image: img1115mediumaw3.jpg]
[Image: img1116mediumzr0.jpg]
[Image: img1122mediumou2.jpg]
[Image: img1125mediumqf7.jpg]
[Image: img1136mediumyz8.jpg]
[Image: img1143mediumjf9.jpg]
[Image: img1153mediumgv9.jpg]
[Image: img1160mediumis3.jpg]
[Image: img1161mediumcp7.jpg]
[Image: img1165mediumur8.jpg]
[Image: img1167mediumfv0.jpg]
[Image: img1170mediumfl4.jpg]
[Image: img1180mediumni3.jpg]
[Image: img1183mediumpe2.jpg]
[Image: img1185mediumgt7.jpg]
[Image: img1186mediumks3.jpg]
[Image: img1210mediumzz5.jpg]
[Image: img1212mediumeo4.jpg]
[Image: img1216mediumce1.jpg]
[Image: img1219mediumrk0.jpg]
[Image: img1221mediumss8.jpg]
[Image: img1225mediumso8.jpg]
[Image: img1229mediumfy1.jpg]
[Image: img1236mediumjj5.jpg]
[Image: img1240mediumta9.jpg]
[Image: img1243mediumsm8.jpg]
[Image: img1245mediumch9.jpg]
[Image: img1246mediumuz2.jpg]
[Image: img1251mediumql2.jpg]
[Image: img1259mediumyc1.jpg]
[Image: img1260mediumnl1.jpg]
[Image: img1262mediumom7.jpg]
[Image: img1264mediumzh1.jpg]
[Image: img1268mediumkk8.jpg]
[Image: img1271mediumgw7.jpg]
[Image: img1275mediumqh1.jpg]
[Image: img1280mediumtf7.jpg]
[Image: img1281mediumdi0.jpg]
[Image: img1286mediumgf2.jpg]
[Image: img1289mediumcx8.jpg]
[Image: img1292mediumqv3.jpg]
[Image: img1295mediumoy4.jpg]
[Image: img1297mediumal2.jpg]
[Image: img1298mediumla7.jpg]
[Image: img1300mediumax3.jpg]
[Image: img1301mediumqe3.jpg]
[Image: img1098mediumdx6.jpg]


- PDenbigh - 06-09-2008

Hey man, nice pictures! Sorry we didn't run into each other. I spent a lot of the day in the Merkurclub tent, in the shade. Man it was hot!

That's a nice pic of that Black XR. Wonder whose that is? :-) Is that a MM sticker I see!?

Did you see the green SHO that put down 364ish WHP!? Rumor was it was NA!


- ScottyB - 06-09-2008

that foxbody cop car is sweet as hell.

nice looking car Pete! those wheels really set it off. thanks for taking so many pics Adam.


- Ole - 06-09-2008

Nice Cougar Eliminator. I had a buddy in So. Fl. growing up that had one. 429 if I'm not mistaken. I almost talked my parents into letting me get one as my first car.