Carlisle All Ford Nationals, this weekend!
#1
MM,

My Dad and I are going to the Carlisle all Ford Nationals in Carlisle, PA, about 2.5 hours North of Harrisonburg. I'll be going up Friday evening and returning Sunday some time. This is THE Merkur meet of the year, drawing over 200 Merkurs most of the time (can you believe that many still run?!).

Anyone else going by chance?

Here is a link with more info: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/ce/events/ford-nationals/">http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/ce/events/ford-nationals/</a><!-- m -->

Peter
http://www.85xr.com

1985 Merkur XR4Ti Track Car
2013 Ford F-150 FX4 Ecoboost
E46 BMW 330Ci Sport 5spd
1973 Honda CL125S
1985 Honda CX500
2013 Arctic Cat 700 ATV
2017 Onewheel +
  Reply
#2
Might make it up.
Why do people just post what they are thinking? Without thinking.

2012 Ford Mustang
1995 BMW 540i/A
1990 Eagle Talon TSI AWD
  Reply
#3
Came up on Saturday - I had a pretty good time. I looked for you Pete, sorry I didn't run into you. Hotter than balls all day long. Got to meet a lot of the SHO people I know from SHOForum too.

[Image: img1099mediumxo3.jpg]
[Image: img1100mediumff1.jpg]
[Image: img1101mediumvr5.jpg]
[Image: img1102mediumrb7.jpg]
[Image: img1105mediumol2.jpg]
[Image: img1106mediumgx4.jpg]
[Image: img1107mediumob9.jpg]
[Image: img1109mediumxk6.jpg]
[Image: img1110mediumsq1.jpg]
[Image: img1113mediumqz2.jpg]
[Image: img1114mediumnb7.jpg]
[Image: img1115mediumaw3.jpg]
[Image: img1116mediumzr0.jpg]
[Image: img1122mediumou2.jpg]
[Image: img1125mediumqf7.jpg]
[Image: img1136mediumyz8.jpg]
[Image: img1143mediumjf9.jpg]
[Image: img1153mediumgv9.jpg]
[Image: img1160mediumis3.jpg]
[Image: img1161mediumcp7.jpg]
[Image: img1165mediumur8.jpg]
[Image: img1167mediumfv0.jpg]
[Image: img1170mediumfl4.jpg]
[Image: img1180mediumni3.jpg]
[Image: img1183mediumpe2.jpg]
[Image: img1185mediumgt7.jpg]
[Image: img1186mediumks3.jpg]
[Image: img1210mediumzz5.jpg]
[Image: img1212mediumeo4.jpg]
[Image: img1216mediumce1.jpg]
[Image: img1219mediumrk0.jpg]
[Image: img1221mediumss8.jpg]
[Image: img1225mediumso8.jpg]
[Image: img1229mediumfy1.jpg]
[Image: img1236mediumjj5.jpg]
[Image: img1240mediumta9.jpg]
[Image: img1243mediumsm8.jpg]
[Image: img1245mediumch9.jpg]
[Image: img1246mediumuz2.jpg]
[Image: img1251mediumql2.jpg]
[Image: img1259mediumyc1.jpg]
[Image: img1260mediumnl1.jpg]
[Image: img1262mediumom7.jpg]
[Image: img1264mediumzh1.jpg]
[Image: img1268mediumkk8.jpg]
[Image: img1271mediumgw7.jpg]
[Image: img1275mediumqh1.jpg]
[Image: img1280mediumtf7.jpg]
[Image: img1281mediumdi0.jpg]
[Image: img1286mediumgf2.jpg]
[Image: img1289mediumcx8.jpg]
[Image: img1292mediumqv3.jpg]
[Image: img1295mediumoy4.jpg]
[Image: img1297mediumal2.jpg]
[Image: img1298mediumla7.jpg]
[Image: img1300mediumax3.jpg]
[Image: img1301mediumqe3.jpg]
[Image: img1098mediumdx6.jpg]
Why do people just post what they are thinking? Without thinking.

2012 Ford Mustang
1995 BMW 540i/A
1990 Eagle Talon TSI AWD
  Reply
#4
Hey man, nice pictures! Sorry we didn't run into each other. I spent a lot of the day in the Merkurclub tent, in the shade. Man it was hot!

That's a nice pic of that Black XR. Wonder whose that is? :-) Is that a MM sticker I see!?

Did you see the green SHO that put down 364ish WHP!? Rumor was it was NA!
http://www.85xr.com

1985 Merkur XR4Ti Track Car
2013 Ford F-150 FX4 Ecoboost
E46 BMW 330Ci Sport 5spd
1973 Honda CL125S
1985 Honda CX500
2013 Arctic Cat 700 ATV
2017 Onewheel +
  Reply
#5
that foxbody cop car is sweet as hell.

nice looking car Pete! those wheels really set it off. thanks for taking so many pics Adam.
2010 Civic Si
2019 4Runner TRD Off-Road
--------------------------
Past:  03 Xterra SE 4x4  |  05 Impreza 2.5RS  |  99.5 A4 Quattro 1.8T  |  01 Accord EX  |  90 Maxima GXE  |  96 Explorer XLT
  Reply
#6
Nice Cougar Eliminator. I had a buddy in So. Fl. growing up that had one. 429 if I'm not mistaken. I almost talked my parents into letting me get one as my first car.
"Never argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Ole - (pronounced O-Lee) See here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ole_(name)

http://www.olsinvestfinancial.com
http://www.alsinfo.org
http://www.weekendwarriorracing.com (New site up and running - Thanks Apoc)
  Reply


Forum Jump: